We stopped to have a little picnic at the bottom of Mt. Shasta on the way to CA. It was a nice and much needed break!

This was the strangest thing. We were driving through the middle of Oregon and we saw this tree out of nowhere. It had all these shoes hanging from it. I had to stop and take a picture of it. I wonder how long some of those shoes have been hanging out there?

The air smelled SO dang good!!! I couldn't stop sticking my head out the window to sniff it!

Crater lake was AMAZING!!

Did you know that it is almost 2,000 feet deep! THE deepest lake in the country and the 7th deepest in the world!

The kids were amazed!

We were about to leave and head to the hotel when Rob had the idea to stop and look for this waterfall. I'm so gald we did! We hiked to the top of it (me in flip flops) and it was gorgeous! definitely one of my favorite highlights of our Oregon adventures.
3 comments:
Looks like an awesome trip! I bet you are glad to be home...I missed all your blog updates. I guess now it is getting ready for the new school year!
How did you take that picture of yourself while driving down the road? Especially without dropping that camera! Now that takes some good talent! Looks like OR was a good trip!
Kris-I just stuck the camera out the window. I know, stupid. I was actually hoping I would have dropped it since my camera is a piece of crap. I did find my new one that had been missing and it looks like it got ran over by a car. I have to buy a new camera now! Ugh! Love ya!
Post a Comment