Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Movin' up!





Caleb had his 6th grade promotion today and he was the student speaker. It was a big honor for him to be chosen to speak. He gave a great speech that he had written himself. He came up with a clever idea to quote from his favorite Dr. Seuss book titled, "Oh The Places You'll Go." He had his principal in tears (and me, of course)! Words cannot express how proud I am of Caleb. He excels in everything he does. He has consistently received straight A's and is looked up to by all students. He isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes is right and he has a strong testimony of the gospel. I never did post about him being ordained a couple weeks ago. The spirit was strong and I know that Caleb felt it. He is such an amazing kid and I feel blessed to be his mother. Ok...I'll stop bragging now.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Emily- I was so happy to see your comment and your blog! I have wondered where you are! I can't believe that Caleb is 12... How old are we? Your family looks great and your kids are so cute. I am excited to keep up with you guys now.

Email sometime: nat_buck@hotmail.com