Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Facts about me

Thanks Kristen for tagging me. I usually hate doing things like this, but I will cooperate. Maybe it'll force me to remember some things that will make me (and you) smile.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was living in Bako with my 2-year-old going through one of the most difficult trials of my life. This was definitely one of the darkest times in my life, but also one of the most character building. I was working full time for State Farm Insurance and trying my hardest to just be happy.

What were you doing 1 year ago? (on a brighter note...)

We were here in AZ getting ready to start year 3 of law school. I was 7 months pregnant with Rachel and life was great!

Five snacks you enjoy:

*Ice-cream!!
*Reese's peanut-butter cookies
*Diet Pepsi (does that count?)
*A good slice of bread
*Strawberries dipped in chocholate

Five songs you know all the words to:

*I am a Child of God
*Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star
*Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree
*Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
*Any Counting Crows song from their first album

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

*Pay off our student loans
*Help our parents
*Pay off our house
*Put money in savings for kids college/missions
*Shop (of course!)

Five bad habits:

*Eating chocholate
*Shopping
*Drinking diet Pepsi
*Watching my favorite TV shows
*Nagging my kids

Five things you like doing:

*All of the above

Five things you would never wear:

*Blue eye-shadow
*Stretch pants
*"Mom" jeans
*Cow-boy boots
*Disney themed clothing

Five favorite toys:

*My DVR (I'm with you on that one Kris)
*Cell phone
*Mp3 player
*Computer
*My Wheel of Fortune video game

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

That is so awesome that you found me I have been wondering about you for some time now. I am so glad to see you are happy and doing well. Congrats to your husband, what an awesome accomplishment! Send me an email soon so I can have yours and keep in touch--williams.ek@gmail.com

Kris said...

Thanks for participating. You did a great job. I think this is so fun! We all need to go shopping together again. It seems like it's been a long time since we've hung out! When are you coming to Pasco? I'm gonna be in IF in July 20-23.