Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Graduate!!






Well, after 3 long years, we can finally say that Rob did it...he is now a law school graduate! It's amazing to me how fast time has flown and that our law school journey is over. The graduation was very nice. I found myself feeling emotional. I am so proud of my amazing husband who has endured so much to finally accomplish his goals. He is now ready to start a new chapter in his life. He received a written offer from the law firm he's been working at for the past year and will start full time work after he passes the dreaded bar exam. We feel very blessed!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I can't believe that it's been 3 years! Emily, you look so happy and I love seeing you and Rob succeed. Congrats to Rob for graduating. That is so awesome! Good luck studying for the Bar Exam!