I can't believe my baby is 12!!! It's amazing to me how long 12 years has seemed, yet how fast it has flown by! Caleb was born on a beautiful spring day in 1995. My life-long dream of becoming a mother came when I still was a child. When I chose to get married so young and shortly after decided to have a baby, I never would have imagine my life would play out the way it has. I knew Caleb was special the day he was born. He was a difficult baby. I realize now that he probably seemed extra difficult because I was so clueless and immature. Caleb has been through a lot in his short life, and as a result he is extremely strong and resilient. I struggle at times realizing that I am probably a little over protective of his feelings. He is a shining example to all of those around him. He has a hard time at school with kids teasing him, but I know that the reason they do is because they see how vulnerable and innocent he is. He is tender hearted as well as big-hearted. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and has a gift of discernment. He has a great teacher who recognizes his gifts. He is brilliant and is always trying hard to do things right. I rarely have to remind him to do his homework or chores. He is often stepping in and helping me when I need him. He hates to see me stressed or distressed. He is probably as protective of me as I am of him. I love him deeply and I'm so proud of him. Thank you Caleb for being such an amazing kid! Happy Birthday Caleb!
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Happy 12th Birthday Caleb!
Posted by Emily at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is it even possible for Caleb to be 12 already??? I can't believe it! It seems like he is still 7 years old! That is so crazy. He looks so great! Happy Late Birthday Caleb!!
I can not believe that Caleb is 12. I remember when he was baptised and that seems like just last year. He is a handsome boy.
Post a Comment