Monday, February 26, 2007

Kennedy's baptism

Kennedy was baptized on Saturday, Februrary 24th 2007. What a special day it was! Grandma and Grandpa Waite came just to be there for her baptism. Kennedy had been in CA with G&G for a week. They took her to Disneyland along with her cousin Celeste. They had a great time and Kennedy has been having withdrawals since they left yesterday. It was so great to have them here for a couple days! The baptism was very nice. Steve did a nice job with the baptism and Rob confirmed her. The blessing was beautiful. These pictures were the only ones I took at the baptism. I'm just sick over the fact that I didn't take more. I didn't get any pictures of Kennedy with her grandparents or primary teachers that were there. I will treasure the few pictures I did get. Steve and Judi gave Kennedy a beautiful bracelet and baptism towel. Judi wasn't able to be there because she was out of town, but she gave Kennedy the sweetest card. I will put it in Kennedy's baby book. The words she said were very sweet. Kennedy missed her. It was a very special weekend that I hated to see come to an end.

No comments: