Our big boy turned 4 years old today! He was a little confused because we celebrated it on Monday night. When he woke up this morning and I said Happy Birthday, he said, "again?" I told him he could do anything (within reason) today for his birthday and he chose to go to Barne's and Noble's to play with their train set. It didn't turn out to be a very positive experience since he wanted to buy every train in the store. We left there with a book and a very unhappy boy. I'm trying hard to teach my kids that they don't get anywhere by whining and throwing a fit. Trust me, I think it's easier to just give in than to deal with a screaming kid. Regardless, I think Ren had a good day. We are so happy that he is part of our family. We love you Ren!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Happy Birthday Ren!
Posted by Emily at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment