Monday, December 11, 2006

Nativity


Another new family tradition we do is we go to the church building each Christmas to see the live Nativity our Stake puts on for the entire community. They have been doing it for the last 17 years and there is always a huge turn out. It is so beautiful and very well done. The kids love to see the live animals and hear the beautiful music. It really helps us to get into the Christmas spirit and reflect on why we really celebrate Christmas. A couple years ago we took the kids to see the nativity in Salt Lake City at temple square and it was amazing, but next to that, the one our stake puts on is the best I've seen. I am so grateful for the Christmas season when I can reflect on the birth of our Savior and think about all He has done for me. I am grateful for His birth and sacrifice.

No comments: