Kennedy has become very interested in photography lately and spends a lot of time taking pictures. She loves to come up with new poses and has become quite good with my camera. She has an eye and is pretty darn good for a 10 year-old. Here are some shots she took over the weekend.I found a new website that I love. You can edit pictures and do some fun things and it's free. Someday I will purchase and master Photoshop but for now, this will do.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
My Budding Photographer
Posted by Emily at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
way to go kennedy. You rock.
I am pretty Darn good, (aren't I) ;)
Cool Kennedy! I just took pictures of your cousin, Andrea yesterday and she told me to say hi to you!
Kennedy, you ROCK! That is seriously impressive. And Emily, I haven't forgotten that we need to take family photos if you're still up for it. Cherise is on my list too. I'll give you a call when I'm back in town- hopefully next week.
She's got "The Eye".
I need her to come take pictures of my kids, cuz she's much better than I am ;)
The ones of Rachel are very impressive. She really captured her beautiful eyes.
Wow! Those are really good!
Post a Comment