Dear Tait,
It has only been five months since I birthed you, yet it feels like I've known you forever. Never in my wildest dreams could I have predicted I would be the mother of six, but I'm so glad that I am. Your sweet, gentle spirit has made me a better mother. I love when you look at me and immediately get a huge gummy grin. I love the sound of your laugh and the way that you smell.
I love that you look like your dad because I love him too. I love your chubby cheeks and fat feet.
I hope that you will always be patient with me because I'm so not perfect. I hope you will forgive me as I make many parenting mistakes. I hope you will feel the love of your family around you and know that you are special. But, most of all, I hope you know how much your mom adores you and wants you to be happy.
Thank you for all the joy you bring into our home.
Love,
Mom
Friday, February 6, 2009
To My Youngest:
Posted by Emily at 5:52 AM
