I thought I'd share a few of the shots that my talented friend Allison took of me and my boy. I had to document that I love this baby and I super love being his mom. I want him to look back on these pictures someday and know that he was loved--by me.
Focus your attention on the cute boy I'm holding. Please.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Me and My Buggy Bug
Posted by Emily at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



19 comments:
You're both cuties. And you look barely old enough to have ONE kid, much less six.
Skinny bones! You both look hawt!
I saw these on Allison's blog. You look great! And, Tait is adorable!
They are beautiful pictures. And that little boy isn't the only one that is CUTE!!! The pictures are darling. How fun.
Whatever, you are gorgeous. Who can't look at you?
And he's painfully cute too.
Darling pics Emily. I love the shirt you are wearing on that fabulous ottoman. He is so cute in the plaid shirt too. I see so much Matson there.
Totally cute Em. I loved these pictures. Tait is so cute, and you look awesome! I'm so jealous! Thanks so much for sharing!
Love love love. Tell your friend Allison I love her depth of field i that first pic!!! You guys look gorgemous!
Whats depth of field? and where the H did you get the green grass? I miss you guys!!
You are both so photogenic. I love the pictures. Tait looks so much like his daddy.
Those are so cute. I am sure he is going to look back at them and think that his mom is gorgeous.
He is so adorable! I love these pictures.
A cute boy, for sure, but it's the two of you together that makes me smile. Gorgeous pictures.
Definitely a couple of lookers!
Too cute! All these talented photographers in one ward. How lucky are we!
You look so friggin' amazing and hawt in those pics. I miss you bad :( How much longer till I see you again???
These pictures are wonderful. You are such a great mother and really an inspiration. Tait is lucky to have you as his mom.
If you're keeping score at home, it's 12 votes for "Emily's hawt" and, oh yeah, 10 people also think that Tait is cute.
Emily even instructed visitors to focus on the boy. That's impressive.
Holy freaking cow Mimi!! HotDamn!! Taiter looks irresistable as well, and I can't wait to have him all to myself next week!
Post a Comment