Monday, February 4, 2008

Kennedy's birthday fun

For Kennedy's birthday this year, she decided instead of any gifts, she wanted to have an evening out with her best friend (and me). So, I took the girls out to dinner at Kennedy's favorite place to get ribs, then...

We went to Libby Lu's for a very girly make-over. The girls had fun getting their make-up done

They got their nails painted and their hair done. It was a lot of fun and I think one of Kennedy's best birthday's ever. Kennedy and McKayla are inseperable. I really believe they are going to be friends for life.

8 comments:

Anna B said...

That looked like so much fun. I wish I was Kennedy's BFF.

hatch said...

What a fun birthday! Kennedy is so beautiful!

Eliza said...

What a fun birthday idea. I might have to copy this one with my little girl in a couple of weeks. They girls look beautiful!!!

Memzy said...

Yeah, Charlie will definitely get to do this for his next birthday. Great idea!

Rob-not-Bob said...

needless to say, caleb was jealous.

tharker said...

How fun for her. She is one gorgeous girl.

Cristin said...

AWWWW that looks like so much fun!

Kris said...

That is a really cute idea for a birthday party. It looks like it was so much fun. I'm enjoying my time with Sydnee now that she's getting older. It's fun to watch kids grow up and want to do things with their parents. Good Job Emily! I bet Kennedy just loved it. She's a doll. This is making me miss you guys!