Monday, August 6, 2007

Our Trip: Part Two (Idaho Falls)

Becky and Jeff have a HUGE raspberry patch in their backyard and Becky has spent hours and hours picking raspberries. I think she has decided she never wants to see or eat another raspberry in her entire life! But, I got to watch her make lots of yummy jam while I was there and she even gave me a few jars to take home!
While we were in I.F. Becky and I took the kids to this fun pizza place. The only bad part according to Caleb was that they had a clown painted on the wall. He is terrified of clowns! Seriously.
The kids spent a lot of the time while we were there in Becky's camping trailer out front. They played, watched movies and even did karaoke in there. Let's not talk about the person who decided to leave a "present" in the toilet.
These girls had so much fun together!! It was so great to see Becky and her kids and spend some good quality time together. It was great fun and we are so glad we went! Thanks Becky!

No comments: