Is it even possible to get all kids looking and smiling at the camera at the same time? Ren's face says it all!
Proof that they really do love each other. I love moments like this.
Check out these cute flip flops I scored at Target for $1 each!
Priceless.
Have I mentioned I really love my husband?
We drove up to Mt. Lemmon to enjoy nature and some much cooler weather. It was about an hour drive and was well worth the drive! It was BEAUTIFUL! We had never driven all the way to the top before and despite getting car sick, it was not a bad drive. The kids were excited to see some trees other than cactus and it was GREEN! The desert is beautiful in it's own way, but to go where there were aspen and pine trees made us happy. We went from 108 degrees to 80 degrees in a matter of minutes. It was great.

3 comments:
These pictures are adorable. I love the cute flip flops. I need to head over to my Target and find some of my own. Your kids look adorable. I love the black and white pictures too! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Great photos Emily, looks like you guys had a blast in the mountains!
The mountains look beautiful. I'm sure in your neck of the woods, the cooler temps felt wonderful!
I love the picture of your girls holding hands! They are so adorable. And HELLO! Why are you so dang photogenic?!!!! You look gorgeous as always!
Post a Comment