I really, really miss my sisters. My sisters truly are my best friends and I don't know what I would do without them! It's so hard living far away and not being able to really be there for each other. Even though I talk to them almost daily, it's just not the same! Each one of my sisters are great! They are each talented and smart in their own way! I love that they know what I am going through and they understand when I am having a bad day and just need to hear their voice. I hope they know how much I love them. I am counting down the days until we can all be together(13)! I love you, Amanda, Molly and Anna!!
Friday, June 29, 2007
Sisters
Posted by Emily at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Emily, I'm just crying. I miss my sisters too. I just got off the phone and told my mom that I can't come to my Family reunion in July. I am waiting for you and Becky to get here soon! I can't wait! Thanks for coming to WA on your trip! Have a great time with your sisters! See you soon!
Hey EMILY!! This is so neat that you found my blog. Your family looks amazing, I can't belive it! Congrats to Rob too! Thats some accomplishment.
p.s. to Rob- Oscar says "HEY!"
Post a Comment