Saturday, June 23, 2007

Being the baby

Rachel has had a bit of a cold the past week or so. She hasn't been a very happy camper. Poor baby had to put up with me taking her picture while this cheerio was stuck to her snot. Sometimes it's not fun being the baby.

4 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

Ha ha ha you always get the best shots. I am tryign to remember to take more pics. I am getting better after being aroung you and Emily W. I still think Sarahs crack is my favorite, of all your goofy shots!!! Miss you It was so nice to get caught up on your blog, You are my inspiration. I'm counting down the days (except I dont know the exact day? do you?) luv ya

Andrew Waite said...

mmmmm, i could really go for a bowl of cheerios right now.

tharker said...

She is so adorable! What a funny shot.

Williams Family Dirt said...

What a great photo, these are always the good ones for blackmail someday! She has the most gorgeous blue eyes I think I have ever seen.