Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Photo shoot

Sarah and Kennedy

Caleb age 12
Kennedy age 8
Sarah age 6
Lorenzo age 4 Rachel age 8.5 months
I try to do an annual photo shoot of the kids to keep my wall updated with current pictures of my kiddo's. I haven't quite perfected the art of photography, but I try. Trying to get the kids pictures taken is like pulling teeth, but we managed to get a few cute photos.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Cute pictures, Em. They look so professional. I'm being so serious. What did you do to take them black and white? Does your camera do that on it's own? Your kids have grown up and are very cute!

Natalie said...

Those are great pictures. Your kids are so precious.

hatch said...

I thought for sure that these were professional. They look great! Wow your kids have grown so much.

Emily said...

Kris--I just used my digital camera and changed them to 'Sepia' after putting them onto my computer program.