Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter 2007


Well, I'm a little late posting our Easter news, but better late than never I suppose. We had a great day. Church was wonderful. It would have been even better if Caleb and Kennedy had been there, but it was Steve's year to have them. Ren and Sarah woke up to their baskets from the Easter bunny. They were thrilled with all the candy they got and by late morning, it was mostly devoured. Daddy made pancakes and the kids put on their Easter clothes. We got Caleb and Kennedy back just in time for dinner. I decided to go with a less traditional meal this year. I made a Fritatta and we had a yummy raspberry/pretzel jello salad. We also had a green spinach salad with a vinaigrette dressing. I grilled up some ham and it was a delicious meal--well, at least I thought so. The kids weren't too fond of it, but what's new. The kids have been patient with me while I have been trying new recipes and learning how to cook better. It's my new hobby that I am really enjoying. After dinner we had an Easter egg hunt. Caleb hid the eggs and the kids had fun finding them. We got the kids in their Jammie's, then read the Easter story out of the bible. It was a great day! I wish I had gotten pictures of the kids in their Easter attire, but oh-well.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love your easter pictures. Your kids are getting so grown up! Oh and Rachel looks exactly like Ren. It's crazy!