Sunday, January 14, 2007

The best 7 years

Seven years ago today I married my best friend. It's hard to believe it's been that long; it's gone by so fast. I can't imagine my life without Rob. It was a miracle we found eachother and everyday since has been wonderful. We have experienced both challenges and accomplishments over the years and we have only grown closer. I could never have dreamed of finding a more pefect match for me. We are truly a team. Rob makes me feel special everyday. I know that he will always be there for me no matter what. He is not only an amazing husband, but he is an amazing friend. He is a devoted father who loves and serves his children. I think back on when we were dating. Caleb was 4 and Kennedy was 9 months. He has always treated them as if they were his from birth. Rob has not only been a blessing in my life, but also our children's. Happy Anniversary Rob! I love you.

No comments: