Ok, so today I had my first experience with law enforcement and my child. Our sweet, innocent little Kennedy got in trouble with the law today. Her and a couple little neighbor girls trespassed into a backyard of a vacant house that was for sale and threw some rocks at a window and broke it. Kennedy wasn't the rock thrower, but she was an accomplice. I got a lovely knock on my door and a long visit with a police officer in my living room. The girls will be performing community service to pay for the window. They will be washing police cars or picking up garbage (I can't picture that). The girls learned a valuable lesson and I learned how fun it's really going to be raising these 5 little monsters!!
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
OH MAN!!
Posted by Emily at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment